Monday, April 8, 2013

12 Days In

Lindsey and I are almost two weeks into the 90 day challenge, and although not every day shows us the results we are wanting to see, we are definitely both doing well and on our way to being healthier and more active!  After the first 12 days, we are down a combined 24.4 pounds!  We even went to the YMCA over the weekend where Lindsey did some cycling while I swam with the kids.  Lindsey even went back the next day to get in a little more time on the bike.

The boost in our energy levels is also noticeable around the house.  We are both getting up and getting things done.  It feels wonderful to have the energy to be able to take on all the chores around the house and still care more about being able to go for a run than what shows are on tv that evening.

The diet itself is also getting easier.  I'm not sure if I am just getting used to the slight hunger feeling, or what the reason is, but I have noticed that I don't want to eat large portions and I am finding it easier and easier to steer away from the unhealthy foods.  Bottom line so far is that we are both seeing good results, are happy with the program so far, and we are looking forward to seeing continued improvements in our numbers.

1 comment: