Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spilt Energy Drink

I know, lame title.  I mean who cares about the fact that I am a clumsy oaf that spilled my energy drink yesterday?  Well, that's not really the reason for this post.  The reason for this post is what happened after I cleaned up the mess.

I had been dragging and really felt like I needed that extra little boost, so I looked around and found one leftover can of diet Mt. Dew.  I hadn't had a soda in over two weeks and have been doing pretty well with the diet, so I decided that one can couldn't hurt.  I opened the can and took a whiff of the aroma from within.  It was stronger than I remembered.  I was hesitant, but proceeded to go ahead and take a small drink.  Wow!  After having had nothing but water (or flavored water) to drink for two weeks, this was more flavor than I had experienced in a long time.  It was too much.  I had to take a drink of my water to wash out the flavor.  The rest of the can took me an hour to finish, and after each drink, I had some more water to help wash it down.

I know this seems crazy, and a little unrealistic, especially coming from a person that used to drink as much soda as I did.  However, I am actually happy to say that this is reality.  I am back to drinking just my water (or flavored water) and I like it!

1 comment:

  1. Me too. I like having the pop around in case I may need it. But I find if I can get thru the bulk of the morning without it; I am golden. You need to post about what you are doing on facebook and tell them that they can order from my site or call you with questions! free product is an awesome way to save money while helping your friends with the amazing system we have come to love!

    ReplyDelete